Carefully leave the field at the main road (B4069); Great House (Kin House) is on the right, and the Manor House is across the road.
Both Greathouse and the current Manor House have been referred to as manor houses over the last 200 years. The house currently known as the Manor House was constructed in around 1700 and extended in the 18th and 19th centuries. At one time it was an inn called the White Horse, bu then became the home of the Coleman family, who moved from their previous home in Greathouse.